We seek to build on our reputation for effective high quality services by reducing homelessness and creating sustainable homes for families and young people, increasing stability and security at the heart of the community.
In recognising the importance of a secure home, Fylde Coast YMCA aims to:
- Increase access to affordable and appropriate accommodation;
- Develop sustainable financial models to assist those in need;
- Focus on those in housing need, with young people and families being a priority;
- Develop innovative programmes and services that contribute to personal development and homelessness prevention;
- Work with others in the reduction of homelessness and in meeting identified needs;
- Achieve high quality standards.